Always dreamed of getting your car completely restored and never thought it was possible? It is not as hard as you may think in order for you to get your car restored to have it looking its best for years to come.
1. The first step that you need to do is to fix any dents, dings, and/or rust stains on the body of your car. If the dents, dings, and/or rust stains cannot be removed, you may have to completely replace parts of the body. Most rust stains can be removed by finely sanding them down. You must do this before you paint your car.
2. After you have fixed all issues with repairing the body of your car, you can have your car painted. You may be able to get just a paint touch-up. It is usually better to get a complete paint refinish. We have painting booths ready and waiting for your next painting project.
3. Under the hood of your car is also important. If the engine is not running its best, you may just want to get a new engine for your car. If you look under your hood and it does not look new, we can fix it to help it look it’s sparkling best.
4. Restoring the interior of your car is also very important (such as the seats, dash, steering wheel, and other interior parts). We can reupholster any part of your car that you want. Redoing the interior of your car is going to really make it look its best. There are so many different kinds of extra accessories you can add to your car to make it look its best.
5. The final step that you can do to restore your car is to get new carpet in your car. You can add a carpet that matches the existing interior of your car or can go with something completely different. If you do not want to completely replace the carpet, you can just have the carpet professionally cleaned to help it look its best.
As you can see, it is not as hard as you may think in order for you to restore your car. We are rated the best of the U.S.A with classic and collectible auto restoration. We can work on custom and hot rods, as well as collision repairs for the everyday cars you drive. Besides working on the exterior of your car, we also specialize in the interior parts of your car (including the upholstery). Call, email, or contact us through our website to get a free estimate from Marquis Auto Restorations today and let us help you with your dreams.